Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~~soul 4 the South


I was contacted recently by Drew Bittel from Mom*tog  about donating for a fundraiser she was having on her blog.  Here's more about it in Drew's words...

"In recent weeks the South has been hammered by the worst storms and tornadoes to hit the area since the 1970′s and then ravaged by historic floods. With over 300 people losing their lives and thousands left homeless, the devastation from these tragic events has been weighing heavily on my heart. I wanted to do something BIG to help the people who were directly effected. Together with Angie Sandy, from Photo Card Boutique, and nearly 30 generous sponsors we have come together together to form Soul 4 the South. This virtual gift basket totals over $3700 in prizes!!!"

I am happy to be a part of this wonderful fundraiser. I'm from the south...an Alabama girl...and was so saddened to see the devastation that hit so close to my home. Please take a look at the great items in the virtual gift basket and donate if you can. 


The Savvy Donation...





Thank you Drew and Angie for putting this together! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment